LLB (Hons) Law. Reg. No. 253055 U Law Hong Kong
Our LLB (Hons) Law degree is available as a 3-year course (Reg. No. 253055). Combining academic rigour with practical legal skills in a business-like environment, our LLB provides you with the essential groundwork whether you’re committed to being a lawyer or want to explore other career options. We have an overall 5 Star rating from QS World University Rankings and 5 stars in Teaching, Employability, Online Learning, Academic Development and Inclusiveness. This course is registered with the Hong Kong Non-local Courses Registry (NCR). It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.
- BBB at A Level and Grade C/4 or above in GCSE English Language or equivalent qualifications.
- International entry requirements: An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.0 in each component.
Why choose our LLB?
Our law degree, known as an LLB or Bachelor of Laws, is recognised as a Qualifying Law Degree and gives you excellent transferable skills making it an excellent launchpad for your career.
We've trained practising lawyers from over 120 countries, and many of our students have progressed to successful legal careers, as well as other professions throughout the world, such as finance, government, management consultancy and journalism, among many others.
Our structured course is taught by qualified lawyers with lectures and practical workshops to develop your legal skills.
When you study an LLB with us, you receive:
- The highest standard of teaching from experienced professionals
- Small class sizes
- Access to award-winning careers support
We also offer an Accelerated two-year LLB (Hons) Law degree in Hong Kong.
Why choose The University of Law?
- One of the UK’s longest-established specialist providers of legal education, since 1876 - we’ve trained more practising lawyers in the UK than anyone else.
- All our tutors are qualified lawyers, and many still practising. You’ll benefit from their insight into today's legal world delivered either face-to-face on campus or online.
- We have locations across the UK and Hong Kong.
- We have the UK’s largest legal alumni group with over 80,000 members, giving our students excellent networking opportunities, many of whom are qualified lawyers in Hong Kong and Malaysia.
- We work with 90 of the top 100 UK law firms, many of whom send their trainees and lawyers exclusively to us. We also have close links with a wide range of barristers’ chambers.
- Our award-winning pro bono team puts your legal skills into practice by giving you access to a number of opportunities to work on cases while you’re studying.
- Our expert legal careers and employability service is one of the largest in the UK, with experts providing one-to-one support.
Extended Non-means-tested Loan Scheme (ENLS)
Our LLB students are eligible to apply for the ENLS loan to cover their tuition fees.