Master in Law
Universitas Gadjah Mada
IDR 70,000,000 / per semester *
Earliest start date
* Indonesian Student: 70,000,000Rp; Non-Indonesian Student: 120,000,000Rp.
The Master of Laws (LLM) Class at the UGM Faculty of Law is designed to fulfill the need of experts in various areas of law which are significant for Indonesia, both locally and globally. It offers unique modules to enhance the knowledge and ability of the students in analyzing the law in the Indonesian context as well as contributing to the development of law in the global context. Equipped with an LLM degree, our alumni are geared to be capable of filling critical legal posts in a wide array of fields, from multinational corporations to international organizations.
Through our concentration areas, LLM students will be exposed to the expertise of lecturers from UGM's partner universities from around the world. Opportunities are open for numerous exchange and dual degree programs, with tailored schemes to the University of Queensland, Queen Mary University London, Erasmus University Rotterdam, University of Leiden, University of Reading, and other prominent universities all over the world.
The mission of the study program is to:
- Hold education that can enhance academic knowledge through critical, progressive, and innovative thinking for the development of legal science;
- Conduct research for the development of legal science and benefits of the society;
- Perform community service activities in order to improve people’s knowledge and consciousness of law;
- Develop collaboration in national and international level.
The vision of the study program is to be a class word, competitive and innovative study program in terms of strengthening legal science within the efforts to serve for the interests of nation and state based on Indonesian cultural, humanity that are in line with Pancasila.