CertHE Law with Psychology University of Essex Online
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to progress onto our online LLB (Hons) Law with Psychology, a qualifying law degree (QLD) which enables you to complete the academic stage of legal education. If you would like to qualify as a lawyer, you must complete your degree studies in no more than six years and achieve a minimum of a Lower Second Class Honours degree.
Legal knowledge is highly valued by wide a range of sectors and you would also be well prepared for roles, in management, government and the voluntary sector. Additionally, your psychology skills will also be beneficial to roles within healthcare, criminal justice, the civil service and security services.
You can study the following modules on the CertHE Law with Psychology:
- Legal Skills and Context*
- Criminal Law
- Public Law
- Introduction to Social Psychology
- Introduction to Cognitive Psychology
- Personality and Intelligence
* These modules are core and must be passed in order to achieve the award.
Program Tuition Fee
Scholarships and Funding
We offer students a range of tuition fee discounts, scholarships, and payment options for our online courses.*
- Designated for undergraduate student loans in England.
- Monthly payment plan available for those who are self-funding.
- Full payment discount if you pay the fee upfront.
- A range of scholarships are available subject to applicants meeting certain criteria.
* Please note that a maximum of two discounts or scholarships can be applied, and two scholarships cannot be applied in combination. For more information on our discounts and scholarships and to discuss your eligibility please contact our Admissions team.